In the previous articles, you may have found out about the very basics of what marketing automation is, what are the statistics related to it, what are the benefits and why is it worth investing in this type of new technology. In one of the texts, there was information that the significant majority of top-level marketers in the world uses marketing automation platforms. Who exactly are these platforms for? What are they? Why choose Salesforce Pardot among others? Let’s find the answers.
Understand, what is Pardot and what is it made for
First of all – Salesforce has two basic marketing platforms. Marketing Cloud is intended for the B2C sector, and Pardot is a B2B tool. So what is Pardot? It is a cloud-based marketing platform that offers a wide range of automation tools for creating targeted and personalized email campaigns and organizing lead management. It also enables the automation of many component activities, which were traditionally performed manually or with the help of various tools that required attention and time of marketers. Thanks to Pardot, these activities can be organized, automated and monitored in one place, within one integrated Salesforce platform.
Tasks that can be significantly streamlined with Pardot:
- Customer behaviors tracking – Observe your customer’s steps (e.g. on your website) and identify at what stage of the sales funnel they are. Thanks to this you will be able to plan your next actions more accurately and achieve better results.
- Landing pages and web forms – Provide the viewers with the best possible experience while visiting your eye-catching landing pages. Give them the opportunity to leave their contact details so they can declare their interest in your products or services. Encourage them to do so by offering to download an eBook, etc.
- Lead generation – Attract new leads and engage them through different channels.
- Lead nurturing – Encourage leads to contact you and pick your offer with the best methods available on the market.
- Lead management – Help your internal teams always stay on the same page and reach the client at the right time.
- Marketing campaign creation – Create campaigns in a very convenient way and plan their details exactly how you want them to be.
- Social media – Manage your social media posts and take care of your company’s image in one place, with the integrated tools.
- Reports and dashboards creation – Watch your company achieve more thanks to accurate reports and the possibility to present data visually as dashboards.
Another advantage of Pardot is the possibility of its integration with CRM systems. This is what reveals the full power of this tool. It can be connected to CRMs of various companies, but thanks to Salesforce Connector, the integration with Salesforce products is the fastest and provides the most benefits. It allows seamless data flow, gives salespeople the ability to quickly view relevant customer data, and provides access to a huge selection of additional applications, add-ons, upgrades and extensions in Salesforce AppExchange.
Get the edge using Pardot
As you can see, Salesforce Pardot is a comprehensive tool that significantly improves the quality of your multi-channel contact with customers, lets you create better marketing campaigns, generate more pipeline and comprehensively support your sales and marketing teams. Using Pardot, you can be sure that your prospects receive a precisely targeted and highly personalized content that may delight them and become a very important factor in their decision-making process. As one of Salesforce’s advertising slogans says – “Get B2B marketing automation that turns leads into customers for life”.